"All I ever wanted was a world without maps."
Michael Ondaatje (via flentes)
every black crayon should be named void of existential anguish black
50 shades of moral ambiguity gray
"Fortunately there is gin, the sole glimmer of light in this darkness. Do you feel the golden, copper-colored light it kindles in you? I like walking through the city of an evening in the warmth of gin. I walk for nights on end, I dream or talk to myself interminably."
The Fall by Albert Camus (via mirroir)
David Foster Wallace was like, Art must be sincere! We must use every tool in the linguistic toolbox to cut through sentiment and dishonest cliche and build fresh ways to reveal the power and reality of unironized emotion.
And Mister Rogers was like, Basically the same thing, but without any shame or pretense or fear of sincerity.
Someone has to come and hit me until I finish this essay
"A poem begins with a lump in the throat."
Robert Frost (via knitler)
deutschbagessentials asked: Essays are lame. 3, 15, 41, 47, 48.
3. My best friends when a) I go to Adelaide and b) we actually get around to seeing each other (that is, they’re two separate people)
15. I got my licence at the start of last summer! And I went to the beach; I like going to the beach.
41. I don’t believe anyone deserves a second chance, they shouldn’t have fucked up the first time. That said, I’ll usually give them one, because I am a soft hearted fool.
47. My mum used to call me fat a lot. I used to get bullied as a child because I was weird, but it doesn’t really bother me any more. Any time someone says I can’t do something because I’m a girl though, that shits me.
48. My best friend likes to remind me how amazing I am, which is nice
runfromreality- asked: 44, 33, 22, 11 and.... 49 ooooh~
11. Just watch an emotional show on tv and thought I better carpe dime [sic]. Let you that I am a very lucky person to have someone so special in my life.
22. I want to go lots of places. Western Europe, Northern Europe, Northern Africa, Cyprus, South America, Southeast Asia
33. gvbz bfrikjd,.,mdf
44. Bottom of the ocean. I like the sea, but I’m not big on space.
49. Yes, but it’s on the internet now so everyone knows
Ill be essay writing, so distract me